NEW WAY TO DYE GIRTH BELTS!!!

Not really messy at all. If you do a good job wringing it out, there will be hardly, if any, dripping when it's hung. Why not just order your belt in brown? Just curious.

Seems like this is one of the hardest parts of the costume to get accurately done yourself.. I mean the ROTJ is a nice and deep colour of red, ESB on the other hand is more a darker brown/reddish colour which i havent seen alot of.

Is someone here willing to make one for me? Iam working op a ESB Fett project and would definalty like a good dark brown/red girth belt.

If anyone is up to the task please PM me;)

Anyway nice job on that girth, it looks great!

Thanks, bruv! I'll do it for ya, if you want. I just have to check color availability.

Cool dude, thanks:D if they sport a size 34 iam even more pleased, if not iam still very pleased!
I guess the weathering would also add up to a darker more used colour, it would definatly make it darker.

Anyway, i'll send you a PM tonight, gotta go to work now!

WOW Bro that turned out great I will have to give this a shot here soon. Good coice on color and thanks for posting it as well, it should help most of us out when it comes time to dye our belts.

No problem D. Check out the interest thread I just started in BF costume forum. :)

And again, without whistle8amp's initial tutorial, I'd have never had the guts to even attempt it. :)

Not really messy at all. If you do a good job wringing it out, there will be hardly, if any, dripping when it's hung. Why not just order your belt in brown? Just curious.

The don't make a brown in anything smaller than a 44 from what I've seen. :confused

Ok,50 to 70 feet sounds good thanks,I still haveing truoble finding Latex stain the Lowes were I live dont cary it,"bebe in a larger town". Thier still trying to get over from when I was asking about tubes,they always ask what are you going to use this for,,,,its for my wrist mounted flame thrower.

Yeah, bruv. Not really sure how well polyester is going to take stain. I know its hard as heck to stain trevair, and I'm pretty sure they're similar synthetics. You really need mohair. HorseloverZ sells mohair belts by Centaur.

This thread is more than 48 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back