kamino jet pack colors

JDFett

Well-Known Hunter
kamino jetpack colors

I know there is a boba thread on the painting...is there any other suggested jango options for finishing the kamino jet pack, color wise and weathering wise?

rustolium: royal blue
krylon short cuts: ocean blue
rubb and buff: silver

^That's for Jango's helmet^

This is for his Kamino jet pack:
newjangojet packcolors.jpg

(From Seeker's website)

Last edited by a moderator:
The arena Jet Pack colors are different than the helmet colors too! ;) Don't worry I won't tell anyone!
arenajet packcolors.jpg

dang that a great shot of the arena pack in kamino colors..LOL now we need you to do the same thing for the kamino pack..LOL

what areas would you suggest rub and buff for? I was thinking at least the rocket top...

Huh? There are separate images posted above for the arena pack and kamino pack.

Arena:
arenajet packcolors.jpg

Kamino:

I think its confusing because the picture of the "kamino" pack isnt the correct pack...there are no thrusters or rocket missle, it looks a lot like the areana pack colored different...and is there actually white in the kamino pack?

Yes, it is the correct pack. The thrusters and rocket are just not pictured. The Kamino jet pack does have white on it. That paint job is accurate. Go double check your ref CD.

I could actually add the thrusters and the missle on this image.

thanks for the heads up.

no problem...did you guys go with any R&B on the pack? and i havnt check my ref cd yet but is there close ups of the inscriptions on there?

The tip of the rocket on the Kamino pack has rub n buff on it. There are close-ups of the symbols on the jet pack on the ref cd, but you can also order a Jango Kamino Pack decal set of the symbols from luckys31 in the jet pack forum.

The tip of the rocket on the Kamino pack has rub n buff on it. There are close-ups of the symbols on the jet pack on the ref cd, but you can also order a Jango Kamino Pack decal set of the symbols from luckys31 in the jet pack forum.

i just put my luckys31 rotj decals on my pack. great stuff!

well now...i will have to go find lucky..LOL

I was able to find all but the purple metallic....so i figured it was only for weathering and grabbed something close...but all the rest i got the same scu#s

I noticed while checking out my reference cd that there seems to be a difference in the boba and jango pack when it comes to the small red area near the top of the pack. Jango's as seen in picture "jet pack top tank right.jpg", appears to not have the little block sections on it as boba's does. Is that accurate for the movie or is it a broken pack on display...anyone have confirmation on that section of the pack? I have an old boba pack im redoing and will replace that area with a flat piece of abs if it is supposed to be flat

That's a stunt pack. The hero pack does have the "piano keys" as they are called.

that actually shows the beacon as being aluminum as well...it looks painted white in the stunt pack shot...where did you get that shhot? what book?

it's on the ref cd from the UK Fact Files. But a similar shot can be found in the book Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back