KRIPPS! I'm not at All Artistries anymore!

SgtFang

Hunter
Gone but not forgotten.
I've not been at the AllArtistries email address for over 6 months- please stop making them have to forward stuff to me. I've answered at least 3 of your forwarded emails, yet they've been recieving the same request for info daily and have been good enough to keep forwarding them to me.

I appreciate your tenacity though, so my current email is SgtFang@aol.com and should remain so for the foreseeable future.:) I've been waiting for MR to sell out their Bobas for the last couple months, but I do have two kits here that were made up before they started taking orders. If you want one, they're $95.00 + 25.00 S/h east of the Mississippi, 30.00 S/H west of the Mississippi. Paypal to SgtFang@aol.com

These two may very well be the last of the "classic" Mystery Helmets- When I start up again, the new kits will be priced higher, but will include improved details, and extra parts.

Back soon everyone!

-Sarge (SgtFang@aol.com) :lol:

Wow, that's weird Sarge!
I sent one email via TDH and got your reply within a week (alas I went out of state and didn't have the chance to get back to you). I have the aol addy......but I don't understand the whole multiple message thing.......weird. Something sounds like it's auto-forwarding.
:facepalm

sarge i would love to send you a pm about that second helmet you mentioned but i keep running into the database issue and i can't send pm's. so i guess i'll take a stroll over to the rpf and send you a pm there!

Wow, that's weird Sarge!
I sent one email via TDH and got your reply within a week (alas I went out of state and didn't have the chance to get back to you). I have the aol addy......but I don't understand the whole multiple message thing.......weird. Something sounds like it's auto-forwarding.
:facepalm

Auto forwarding? You know, that could very well be it- all the messages "were" the same date and message... :eek: You're on Yahoo right? Their service does some squirrely things sometimes. :lol:

-Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back