Ladysewforus Flightsuit

psydaz

Hunter
Today, I received my flightsuit from Lady (Debbi). This is a high quality, accurate flightsuit. The material is very soft, yet feels very durable. The measurements and fit are perfect. The quality of the workmanship is some of the best I have seen. I have another flightsuit that in no way compares to the quality of Lady's.

She is a pleasure to deal with. She is polite and professional and gives consistent updates. The suit was delivered when it was promised. I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Lady. Kudo's to you.

Kata

Hello All,

I have compiled a waiting list and I am up to 22 on the "to do" list. I just thought I should make a post to let everyone know that our ability to make suits is very limited, because we, my friend Carole, and I both have full time jobs and we do this in our free time. The holidays are upon us now which will limit our sewing time even further. If you are on the list already, I will contact you again when we have reached your name. I will not be able to take any more requests now.

:cheers
Thank you,
Debbi

..for pics, look for Ladysewforus on photobucket...

I can also say that the soft parts are excellant of what I got... absolutely beautiful...

Debbi and Carole are a wonder to communicate with, and are very proffesional in sorting out the costumes, and any problems, minor or major, that can arrise. :D My hat is off to you ladies.

I reccommend that anyone who doesnt need their costume right away, put your orders down with Lady Sewforus... Its worth any wait... :D

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back