my almost finished costume

Devin Jax

Jr Hunter
im a 12 year old kid who trust me has a dream...to finish this thing before halloween!!!ill post pics on teus or monday of it all is left is painting the gauntlets painting tha jet pack and trust me no help from anyone but myself!!!!yah for me spent 3 months on it so far any tips at all tell me!!oh by the way its esb:jet pack

Not quite sure what you meant about the last part DJ...
Shoot us some pics, maybe we can pass on some tips (Maybe that's what you meant) :lol:
Good luck finishing it for Halloween buddy.. I'm still trying to convince my daughter that a SW costume is the way to go? :lol:

well here it is but the pics a bit bad cause it took it in the dark.also i made some adjustments to my liking cause its also sorta my custom mando in some ways.the other costume is a kroenen costume i made for my freind.its also pretty cool...the helmet was made from a baseball helmet.

IM000694.jpg

IM000693.jpg

right now im workin on a dc-17 rifle for my mandalorian armor its doin all right too but i need batteries for my camera so i can t show u a picture sorry:(.but if any one has any ideas please tell me!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

that's a great start to your costume DJ . if you don't mind a couple of tips buddy, you might want to lighten up your flight suit to a blueish gray color, cut that cape in half and get some grey gloves and if you can find some boots to work on. last but not least, ESB Fett has green gauntlets so paint those bad boys if you have any paint left over from doing your jet pack and you'll be stylin my man!! keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress....

B1

Last edited by a moderator:
well iwas sorta makin my own mandalorian also.It wasnt really a fett costume but it still needs new arm pads for my own sybol,new chest symbol,helmet repaint and i need to finish my dc-17 blaster rifle for my custom mando.any tips for the dc-17 heres a pic.

IM000696.jpg

I really love it when I see kids using their minds and creativity. It seems like not enough kids 'make' things anymore'.

Too many wall marts. Or should I say, they are in the wrong section of wal mart.

Looks great man.

Heres a suggestion on the blaster. Make it more of a 'flat' pattern. Make all sides on one sheet, then fold it. It will make it MUCH stronger.

Its tricky to figure out sometimes, but in the end, it will make you smarter:) Youll look at objects and know what they would look like taken apart and flattened.

Nice job man.
Mason

I really love it when I see kids using their minds and creativity. It seems like not enough kids 'make' things anymore'.

Too many wall marts. Or should I say, they are in the wrong section of wal mart.

Looks great man.

Heres a suggestion on the blaster. Make it more of a 'flat' pattern. Make all sides on one sheet, then fold it. It will make it MUCH stronger.

Its tricky to figure out sometimes, but in the end, it will make you smarter:) Youll look at objects and know what they would look like taken apart and flattened.

Nice job man.
Mason
thnx for the tips and praises
(y)(y)(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back