Enyc Gor'kal

Enyc Gor kal

New Hunter
Hey all, I'm new here (been lurking a while). I come from the far distant land of the Mandalorian Mercs.....well, maybe not that far and distant....

Anyway, I have a custom Mando named (you guessed it) Enyc Gor'kal, a kid from Dxun who joins Boba Fett before the Vong invasion; he uses a spear and a slugthrowing pistol/short rifle, has black, red and gold armor and has the tiniest bit of Taung blood in his family, because the Taung lived on Dxun for a while. And....well, how's a piccie sound?

It's about %50 done - I don't have the gold painted on yet, it's a new addition; I plan to have wrap-around leg armor and biceps; oh, and all the plates are 16guage mild steel, made by myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Wrap-around is the best! Although in steel it'll be pretty heavy. I imagine I'll look something like Omega when I'm done with it.

What's your paint-scheme, Z-man?

Matalic gloss black, and dark grays. I am not going for any thing "nice." I am trying to go for scary and make full use of my 6' 2" frame. :D

Is there a way we can get more pictures of the waist cape thingy. I am intrested in seeing how you did that part.

The kama? *smiles big* I like my kama too. It's just a whole pigskin, black, folded in half and then sort of pinned in the back to both make it less wide and give it flair at the bottom, and then I cut little slits in the front corners and tied it on with some rope. Easy peasy.

I'll post some pics soon.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back