jango cod question

JDFett

Well-Known Hunter
i know boba has a "thong" type strap to hold down the cod and keep it in place...what is the method of securing jango's cod as i dont see any belt of strap in any pictures..am i missing something?

how did you attach it..and what do you use to hold it in place in the crotch area so it dont pop up like a starched collar? LOL

ummmm....are we talking about the cod piece still...right? :lol:

Isn't there a strap that goes from your cod piece to the back of your girth belt...sorta like a thong ?

Or is that just Boba?

just Boba. I use chicago screws. Everything is held together so I don't get saggy ammo pouches, saggy belt, saggy holsters. The holsters are chcago screwed to the thigh armor. Leather straps hold thighs in place so you don't have to strap them through the suit.

Top screws are holding the ammo belt in place. Middle screws are holding the cod. The last screw in the middle holds the leather piece that connects the holsters on the front of the cod.

P1012524.jpg

P1012525.jpg

That is a really great method "Improper tabs"! You always were innovative.

What did you do, go looking in a California vehicle code?? :lol: I needed to find a number I could remember. I got the idea from Cruzer, although he uses an extra belt for the cod/holster straps.

very nice idea...i like it...iam assuming all your screws were put in through the insides of the pouches so they were never seen, what size did you need to go through all the leather? like 3/8"

actually through the belts only. My pouches slide from side to side. Put the female portion through from the front and screw it from the back. The pouches move enough the cover the heads. You can see on the second pic the strap at the back of the pouch is pretty thin in width and gives plenty of movement to cover the heads. 3/8th should work, I forgot what they are.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back