jdfett Jango project

ya i could use some of that...and ya know if i had a couple of the parts im missing...it very well may have been ready...im holding out for cruzers gauntlets and a backplate..LOL

well as good as that might have looked i decided i can do better...so i stripped the whole thing back down and reprimed it today. I then decided to go with painting the blues first. I got the cheeks done this afternoon but had to order the krylon shortcuts ocean blue from an online supplier. so i wont be able to make any more progress on the helmet until that arrives. the ocean blue i had was from american accents and was a tad too dark. almost the same color as the royal blue rustolium i used for the cheeks

back to polishing some armor pieces and finishing the jet pack for now.:lol:

Depends on the jet pack (there were several hero packs and stunt packs). On every Kamino pack, the part that borders the rub n buff part of the rocket and the white part is black or dark grey. In some photos however, there is a stripe at the very base of the rocket.

im thinking i may go with both the dark grey on the bordering part and the black stripe by the base...I like the black stripe there it looks better to me

so while im waiting on paint delivery..i took a break from the helmet and went back into the jet pack...here it is all done..without the weathering obviously. I got the aluminum beacon and stabilizer and also the vinyl decals...

normal_preweatheredpack.jpg

and then this came in today too...

normal_metalears.jpg

actually these things are real nice...they actually fit together and will look just like jangos ears..in the closed position very easily

Thats a nice and clean thruster vent........Sorry dude I have done nothing but pick on you LOL It looks good but IMHO you should shoot some flat black up in there......

But dude the pack looks great!

Thats a nice and clean thruster vent........Sorry dude I have done nothing but pick on you LOL It looks good but IMHO you should shoot some flat black up in there......

But dude the pack looks great!

I actually have a couple areas i want to put a bit more black but im actually waiting for my blalck R&B for a bit of a 3d weathering effect...as far as the exhaust area...i kind went with what was on the reference cd...wasnt much black if any at all in the pack on that disc(hammerhead folder file name jet pack - left bottom 02)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back