Skygunbro suits are almost up and running again

skygunbro

Active Hunter
I ordered more material finally for the production of jump suits,vests,neckseals,beltbags etc.
I will do them in smaller runs of 6 this time in small medium and large sizes. We will custom fit them like before but remember custom fit and tailor fit are two different things.
So Ill advise you guys when these will start.
Also if anyone has PMed me about these items and I havent gotten back to you I appologize.
I also am annoyed a bit cause I also found out that someone here took my stuff and used my stuff to make patterns off which annoys me cause I did alot of work to make these and granted its not my idea etc. etc. but I think its a crappy thing someone took my hard work and is now making stuff and calling it their own.Granted all boba stuff looks the same and anyone making it will probably have the same or similar end results.
Still think its a underhanded thing to do.

Yeah Jason!!

I think I can speak for everyone as I speak for myself.

We are so very glad to have you back and sewing again!!

:)

You have been missed!

Your suits are still the best ever!!!

Wanted to add to clarify something The person who made patterns of my stuff is a member here but as far as I know has yet to actually sell stuff on the board.
Anyone who knows me knows I am not a competitive person I could care less if 20 people started making suits etc.I have even reffered several people to other soft goods makers so its not a money thing or wanting to be the sole source for something but it does have alot to do with integrity and honesty.
Boba maker,Ladysewforus and Batninja are all top notch folks and stand up people in my book so I wanted to clarify my broad statement I made above was NOT directed at any of these folks.

Skygunbro,

Good to know you're back! I know this isn't an 'interest thread' but I want some soft parts whenever you're up and running! LOL, I'd PM you, but it sounds like you've got a full box! :D

As for someone stealing your patterns and passing them off as their own...Well, that's the same as recasting...and should be dealt with equally as severe!

Best,

Jared

I also am annoyed a bit cause I also found out that someone here took my stuff and used my stuff to make patterns off which annoys me cause I did alot of work to make these and granted its not my idea etc. etc. but I think its a crappy thing someone took my hard work and is now making stuff and calling it their own.Granted all boba stuff looks the same and anyone making it will probably have the same or similar end results.
Still think its a underhanded thing to do.

Good grief?!? Someone is recasting your jumpsuits too?? :facepalm

What a week you have been having Jason! :(

There is still a magic talent involved and even if they have the patterns, they will not be able to match the SGB products. They can try, but good luck. SGB has it in the bag!!

Wow! Sorry to hear things have been rough for you, but it's great to hear you'll be back in business soon! I really need a flightsuit! *grin*

Charlie

Hey Jason, can I suggest one upgrade that will make your suits even better than they already are? Can you make them with double ended zippers? Getting out of your suits to ummm... relieve yourself is next to IMPOSSIBLE. Trust me... I found out at Dragon*Con this year! :lol: :lol:

Hey Jason, great to hear you'll be making these again. Though I was blown away by some of the other work you've been doing lately.

Do you have any pics of your suits and other stuff? I will definately need a suit, neck seal, flak vest, etc. So far all I have are boots, a cape, and a helmet on order from MR. I've got a ways to go. Thanks in advance.

Do you make vests Sky? and if so would I be able to get info on that? I emailed you about this earlier in the week but wanted to post as well since your not accepting PMs.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back