Boot question

Scoutleader

Active Hunter
Which 501st accepted chartacter outfit is allowed to wear black leather laced boots(combat style)?I think the Imperial crew?matbe r the At-St driver,not Veers.I undertand the officer boots are the black leather pull up boots(almost Han style),which are not comfortable for me.
I have research the 501st site and can not find any information.
Thank you for any help

Yeah, I don't think any of them use Combat Boots. You might be able to get away with disguising a pair of comat boots depending on how strict your garrison is, but I'd definately check first.

I'll never be a member of the 501st, not that I don't respect their quality and accuracy, but because my Mando is a custom job, *and* the only shoes I can wear comfortably are the leather combat boots (bad ankles). Even then, I am working on a design for short shinplates to disguise the laces and add to the overall effect of my suit.

AS far as I know 0 costumes are allowed w/laced boots, but I have seen some guys disguise them, Tie Pilots, Tech Crew, etc. I've been a member for a few years, and it's funny how some things are sooooo strict and some are not, and even at "canon" events some people show up with not so canon costumes -- go figure:confused

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back