Batninja sews the side pockets and spats

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
In case people didn't know...

Batninja also does the side pockets and spats! (y)

Hands down the side pockets and spats are by far THE best I have owned to date!

Eric's spats are the fifth pair I have owned. The cut, fit and material are the best I have found. They fit on my CA boots like they were custom made for them. And he did this with NO measurements from me! (y)(y)

His side pockets are the fourth set I have owned. Same deal. Cut, stitching and material are spot on. (y)(y)

Thank goodness! I no longer have to upgrade those parts! :D

Now that I let that cat out of the bag... :lol:

You'd better contact him quickly before he is flooded for requests on these soft goods!

I will try and post pics when I get a free moment!

batninja.jpg

Batninja ROTJ Spats on CA boots! (y)

Batninja side pouches on a Batninja ROTJ Ammo belt! (y)(y)

Eric has mad sewing skilz! (y)

I'm not opposed to doing the ESB version pouches, but I'd need some reference pics. Are they the same design, just different material or what? Got any decent pics?

I don't have any pics, and am not sure what the material is even. Nonetheless I would love to get a set if you can make 'em! I have some tackle twill left, but not sure if that is what would be used (been holding on the little I have left just in case).
Jon

Tackle twill, to the best of my knowledge, was only used on the vest, neckseal and the pads on the gloves.

I found some greyish-blue canvas that (to me) looked pretty good for ESB pouches. I'm going to run it through the wash tomorrow and will try to post pics.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, then I saw someone was making the pouches out of tackle twill.

Ok, so I just learned something, which replaced something I thought I had learned, which had replaced something I knew, but didn't trust, and I did not know anything before that :p Ouch, my brain hurts...

Anyway, I look forward to the pics.

Dangit. Sorry, I will post pics this weekend. Been pretty busy in the Jet Pack section. :)

I'll also have TDH member Charlie post his pics, since I used the ESB material for his pouches.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback! The cream-colored vest above is sewn with LadySewForUs' tackle twill find. I think it looks great for ESB!

I've got another majore softpart project in the works right now, and will unveil within the month...maybe. :) Stay tuned!

Belaclava?

only major soft part out there that i haven't seen perfected yet!

(y)

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback! The cream-colored vest above is sewn with LadySewForUs' tackle twill find. I think it looks great for ESB!

I've got another majore softpart project in the works right now, and will unveil within the month...maybe. :) Stay tuned!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back