Need General Grievous

personally, id like to have this thread locked and kept invisible to all those who arent involved in this dispute(including myself), so that it can be sorted out by anyone who has a claim in this matter... im tired of seeing all of this...

Ive been hit by a recaster before, and it took over a month for my stuff to arrive, not to mention the fact that im still waiting on some things, and its been 6 months now... and we are in the same country...

My point is, these things happen, and when they do, we can either deal with it as civilised people, or like barbarians and start opening up the nasty side of a vocabulary... especially from an outsider like zorg, who it appears has come onto the TDH just to add fuel to a flame war..

one final point though.... ive heard of many issues with german customs with postage, and most of them are attrocious... a borden does look like a pill from an initial scan, so there is your primary reason to hold it.. most of the time they will hold items like that for a few weeks and then take a look..

especially from an outsider like zorg, ..

:lol: i was a member of the dented helmet years ago, well before you.

ill go where ever i need to to track this jerk down. when you have had your money stolen id like to see you stay calm:cry

"the outsider"

Zorg,

If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, you can file a dispute with your credit card company to get the rest of your money back.

That is the only way I make PayPal payments anymore.

thats useful info, thank you

z

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back