Iron Man Armor (Sintra) !WIP!

wow i dunno how the hell i missed thios thread...im doing the same project man!

Image179.jpg

thats all i have so far...but there is a hell of a lot more to come!

Well this is the first time for me on this thread and the the first time for me on this forum, and the only reason i'm joining is because i used to be fascinated with armor and knights and stuff, and I want to be Iron Man for Old Hallows Eve as well, and you guys, your armors are freakin sweet, and I hope its not to forward to ask if I may be able to take some of your design ideas and run with them?

I also had an idea that if you could make an all purpose armor with removeable weapons or helmets and what not, you might be able to create the different types of Iron Man Armor, so one day you're Mark 2 Iron Man, and the next day you're Warmachine.

I also had an idea that if you could make an all purpose armor with removeable weapons or helmets and what not, you might be able to create the different types of Iron Man Armor, so one day you're Mark 2 Iron Man, and the next day you're Warmachine.
Speaking of War Machine...my son asked to be him for Halloween this year, and since I doubt I'll find a costume for that...well. I'm still just starting, but I've learned alot about costume making from the fine people here at TDH, so I'll put up a new thread when I'm more along the way with it.:cheers

BTW, good work on the costumes shown above.(y)

l_b5efd1613d7592932d2119570db8b4a9.png

Left is War Machine Helmet being finished, right is my Iron man helmet being refinished to exact movie. im redoing it because im picky. Im in the process of making a War Machine Full custom Costume for my friend with all weapons.

More at www.myspace.com/anthonyle

quote=DangerRuss;340572]i use el lite strip for my helmet. only 25 bucks plus shipping. powered by 9 volt.
picture.php
[/quote]

well heres my eyes mod
l_23e9c74c60b3ffd64b4815dbbb712a76.png
[
l_5bc7b53af4b19c0c385a55f77e25ae45.png

l_1ead01c32063cbbd0f9f33f970803456.png

l_49d3a4bcca4cd027ebb720f50ce3a0f7.png

l_b7071c002512c92e204aaeecf5be3e86.png

l_6e30ed751c0a2640f3ee52b99c225b5a.png

l_80a236e0c93f73260be554b5d488a9ca.png

l_b9a5cd337d9f3082988e99bda302b224.png

-Cost N/A
-Powered By 3 volt battery

Last edited by a moderator:
This version of War Machine, is it based off the second suit the use in the movie? The one Rhodey looks at and says, "Next time baby!". It looks more like that to me, or also the Stealth version they're selling as the toy. I know this is not the comic book version, or at least not the WM comics I have, that I'm going to base my kid's helmet on.

l_b5efd1613d7592932d2119570db8b4a9.png

Left is War Machine Helmet being finished, right is my Iron man helmet being refinished to exact movie. im redoing it because im picky. Im in the process of making a War Machine Full custom Costume for my friend with all weapons.

More at www.myspace.com/anthonyle

Masterle,

Great suit! Here are pics of my U.S. War Machine that I designed after the comic book version of U.S. war Machine. Your WM is gonna look sweet!

Paul D.

IMG_3957.jpg

anthonyle, what did you make the white helmets out of????
they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made mins out of poster board, and sealed all the exposed edges with hot glue to water proof it more.

-LoganClaw thats awesome, the war machine costume im making is sticking close to is the movie armor. Only thing that may be a problem is my friend is really skinny. So i have to make it look cool.

-The Bat_man
looking great! cant wait to see the end results

-Thanks for the comment.

Hey guys these look awesome!!!
Im making my own costume, but just wondered how you guys did the palm lights cus am having trouble figuring that one out thanks

here are my latest mods on my helmet. I added 4 curved strips to allow the face shield to raise and lower....enjoy!
Oh! Anthonyle I tried finding the light strips, but I got alot of bad LED strips....

6e73e09e575c.jpg

5fa539594cc9.jpg

here are my latest mods on my helmet. I added 4 curved strips to allow the face shield to raise and lower....enjoy!
:eek::eek::eek: thats flipping awesome dude!!!!

Beautiful work guys!!! Have any of you guys used the pepakura software for your suits?

Have you tried EL lights strips?

Geo

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back