TDH at ComicCon 2008-***Volunteers needed!!

I will have a new little mando in the familey it turns out :cheers so I wont be able to go for all four days but one or two will be a possiblity...

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, I will help out with whatever.

If needed, I will also set up the dinner, just like last year, and the picture.

I think you can book a hotel up to 4 months in advance before the Con. if you need help in booking a hotel room let me know your price range ( $49 a night to $249) I can find some good deals for you near the time of the SDCC. even though I live close by, I also want to get a room for people to change in and walk to the Con ( maybe a little after party:cheers) because I can't drive or get into a vehicle with all my gear on:facepalm. looking forward to an awesome four days............

I plan on being there this year, but it will be my first year. I started checking out hotels on the Internet and it seems a lot of them are already booked. Are they just blocked for the con or are they really booked. I was thinking about booking it now to make sure I had a room but if you really can't book them until 4 months before that idea is out. Does anyone that has gone before have more info about how early you can book hotels for this con.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Just got news, we are currently on the waiting list for a fan club table. I was told we had our application in early enough that we probably won't be on one but turns out we are. I will let you know if and when we are official for this event.

Oh man... that's about the same time that I'm getting out of the Marine Corps, and moving back to New York. Bummer!

If we have a booth there or not. TDH has always been at SDCC.

Exactly.

The hotels start to open up around February. So they are just blocked.:)

Sorry, but I am surprised no one noticed this...it is actually "Comic-Con" rather than ComicCon.

I am not trying to be mean here, just an observation!:)

Sorry, but I am surprised no one noticed this...it is actually "Comic-Con" rather than ComicCon.

Whew! Glad we got that corrected! I sure wouldn't have wanted to go around foolishly calling it "ComicCon" and will be sure to appropriately call it "ComicHyphenCon" in all future conversations so I can be one up on all those poor ignorant saps out there! :facepalm

Last edited:
Whew! Glad we got that corrected! I sure wouldn't have wanted to go around foolishly calling it "ComicCon" and will be sure to appropriately call it "ComicHyphenCon" in all future conversations so I can be one up on all those poor ignorant saps out there! :facepalm

You guys are silly! :lol:

I hope we do get a table, that'd be great!

If I said that, I would have gotten a warning.

Passing it off as a joke is pretty smooth of you though. Smooth indeed.

"I am not trying to be mean here, just an observation! :)"

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back