Origin of The Dent!

Okay, first of all, the dent could not have been caused by something like a knock on the head or being hit with something BECAUSE I do beloeve that the mandolorian helmets were made out of either durasteel or mandalorian iron which are very strong. Plus, I think that boba's armor is the same as jango's because the mandalores passed down the mandalores helmet and both jango and boba were mandalores.

Plus, clearly Boba picks up jango's helmet at the end of the clone wars (obviously) now what is he going to do with now, sell it on ebay?! It's obviously the same!

Now hold on, he could just stow it away somewhere. We'll just have to wait and see what he does after the CW episodes pan out.

The rangefinder probably broke off. A dent in the helmet would probably be permanent but a broken rangefinder could easily be replaced and it probably was.

Why the heck would he simply put a helmet on a shelf that was=made out of mandalorian iron or durasteel which are VERY expensive and sought after, probably had hours and hours spent making it, and was a ritualistic thing that could put him in charge of all the mandalorians in the galaxy. Would you put that on a shelf?

Why the heck would he simply put a helmet on a shelf that was=made out of mandalorian iron or durasteel which are VERY expensive and sought after, probably had hours and hours spent making it, and was a ritualistic thing that could put him in charge of all the mandalorians in the galaxy. Would you put that on a shelf?

Going by (so far) continuity already established, after Jango's death Boba did not live his life as or consider himself a "mandalorian". Not until around/after the events of the New Jedi Order, and even then wore a durasteel set up until late in the Legacy of the Force series.

This is why I said we have to see what Feloni changes in the Clone Wars.

Not that I agree with you, but are you saying that boba used multiple helmets through his life? Why on earth would he do that. And are you also suggesting that boba had durasteel and jango had mando iron?

According to the Legacy of the Force series, he always wore durasteel because his best friend (imagine that for a second) tells him he doesn't understand why he would still want to be wearing his old inferior durasteel set when they can make him a new set out of their new iron cache. He even goes so far as to tell Boba that if it's for sentimental reasons, they can "paint" the dents and scratches on it.

He does eventually give in and accept new Mando iron armor complete with neck and the full Jango-style leg plates.

As for multiple helmets, it is written in several sources that he carries multiple sets aboard SLAVE 1. That deceased "nobody" Jodo's now being one of them.

LOL it doesn't matter, Lucas and his team is just going to retcon the whole thing anyway, eventually Boba won't even HAVE a dent, it'll turn out it's a satellite dish painted like a dent so he can watch Married With Children reruns in his helmet while pretending to stand guard for Jabba.

Vader has four different helmets. Boba has two different armours. The greeble on Boushh' shoes is the same as on the biker scouts arms, which again is a greeble taken from a toy version of Vaders tie fighter. There are tons of examples of things that doesn't look "right", and I think that is proof enough that the prop people from the movies aren't necessary as addicted to details as us. I think the dent on Jangos helmet is supposed to be the same as the one on Bobas helmet, if not, they would have placed it different.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back