Begginner Armor

draggoon21

New Hunter
which is the best way to make begginer armor.... i mean the easiest way to make armor i want to make some red and black and silver mandalorian armor jango style but need some tips on the easiest metod....

thx

ohh thx ill look into those and see if i can make them i got a great idea off of one of the threads to make some armor out of a plastic garbage can ...... or a bucket but lol i dont know how to cut out the chest armor and all the rest of them .... thx for the sites :)

For those of you wanting to do the transcan method, it seems some people are having trouble finding the elusive Steriline oval shaped trashcans. I actually saw them the other day at my Wal-Mart store, but they were with the Kitchen goods and Kitchen Trash Cans aisle, as opposed to with the trashcans found around hardware and tools. If you live around the Mid-East as I do, you will also be able to find these at Meijer stores. I think Lowe's may carry them as well, but can't remember from my many recent trips there.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back