Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

Hey gang,

Well as I'm sure you have seen, I've been updating the list in the first post with everyone's interest as they come in. As of right now, I am waiting to hear from Marrow Sun about him sending the molds my way. As soon as they show up, I'll be able to get my stuff together and get right to it. I'll be sure to let everyone know when the molds arrive!

Thanks everyone,

MJC.

CD any updates on this list... could we have it posted for those on it to see? ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that these will fit just fine in the new MS Custom?
Put me down for a set, though you may have to wait a bit on the payment, gotta get the money to MS first.

I would have thought that they would fit the MS custom altho doesn't it have the odd shapped cut-outs in the rear quarters? :confused
As for payment... I think your safe there as no mention of production has been announced yet? I think CD is gathering numbers at present... ;) see CD's last post.

Hi Cantina_Dude, thanks for getting back to me (Post #27)

As amazing as these interior parts look, I'm gonna have to stand down.
I'm awfully tempted, but if I fitted these part into my lid, I think that might turn it into a show piece.

I'm really gutted not to be able to get in on this, but it looks like you've got your fair share of buyers!!

Curse my larger-than-average skull!!!!

Hey there CD,

I had an order placed with MS before but it looks like your in charge of these now, can i please put my name down for a kit?
thanks,
Matt

Don't worry, this is still alive! ;) I was just in contact with MS resently and he is hoping to be able to get the molds shipped out to me in the next few days here. Like I have said, I will be sure to let everyone know when they arrive.

Talk to you all soon,

MJC.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back