Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

Is this going to be a standalone run or will there be another after this one as well... Im thinking I may need to grab a second set just in case if its just the one run planned...

Interested, but...

I just got my helmet back and I can just about get my head in because the indentation of the cheeks makes it difficult to get them past the bone of my eyebrows. I got a big head!!!

Is there a way I can test to see if I can fit these in with my large melon???

Cheers guys!!

Pauly

Alcfalath, I'm hoping that I can do this as one big run over the course of several weeks (as I find time) and then wrap it up. Something I will have to consider is the quantities of the materials required, so if I finish up a batch of the foam stuff, and there isn't enough interest to use up another batch, I think we'll call it quits. So my advice would be to speak up now and put your name down for as many sets as you think you'll ever want so I can factor that into everything and you won't be out of luck later on down the line.

Pauly, regarding testing the fit of these (plus your head) in your helmet, I don't really know what to suggest. I'm not keen on casting up a set for you, sending them half way around the world, having you try them out and finding you can't fit, then sending them back. My guess would be that if you can only barely fit in your helmet without anything else in there, that installing these pieces is going to make it even harder for you. I mean, these are composed of matter, which takes up space (or so my physics teachers would have me believe) so that will limit the available space in your helmet. They are fairly soft foam, which will be forgiving and cushion around your head, and they are only an inch or so thick on their own, so it's not impossible to fit a bigger head in there. If you would like to try a set, I can put you down for one, and if it doesn't work out for you, I'm sure somebody else around here would be able to find some use for them. Let me know!

Thanks,

MJC.

Well then depending on how it all goes I may be in for a second set... Ill let ya know a little later on when i check my finances. Thanks for the response. :)

I would so be intereted in getting a set so put me down lad. I havent been here in ages. Hell put me down for two please.

Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back