Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

Hey!

Well I've been trying to work down the list in the order that people expressed interest, but so far the first three people have backed out for now. I'm waiting to hear back from the fourth person, but either way, I'm moving through the list! ;) I've been updating the list in the first post as people cancel. If someone buys a set, I'll mark it accordingly on the list, just so everyone knows where we are at.

Later!

MJC.

Now that Im done with vader I'm moving on to Fett and Ive always loved the mini helmets. Please put me down for two sets.
Thanks
Don

Please add me too to the list for 1 set.
And please contact by email once i'm one of the lucky ones.

Thanks n Regards
Karl

Hey!

Well I've been trying to work down the list in the order that people expressed interest, but so far the first three people have backed out for now. I'm waiting to hear back from the fourth person, but either way, I'm moving through the list! ;) I've been updating the list in the first post as people cancel. If someone buys a set, I'll mark it accordingly on the list, just so everyone knows where we are at.

Later!

MJC.

Its been ages now since they became 'available' and after kulling people off im now second on the list... Im still very much interested in the 2 sets, but ive had to spend the money on other things due to the long wait, so when they are ready ill just have to load up my paypal again. :S

Thanks for your patience everybody. It has sometimes proven difficult to contact some people quickly, as not everybody checks the forum everyday or people travel and can't check in regularly. I am currently extremely busy with real life stuff, so I haven't been able to devote the time I'd like to this project. But that's the nature of the industry, so I can only do what I can do. I'm actually just in the process of finalizing the very first sale of these things, so it's starting to happen! I'll contact each one of you when your name comes up and we can work out all the details then. We'll get to you, so there's no need to worry! :)

Talk to you soon,

MJC.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to send the products to those who are most active instead of waiting 1-2 weeks just for 1 guy to respond to an intrest he/she sent in 2 months ago?

And are you making these 1 at a time as people respond to your requests or are you continuesly producing the sets and shipping them out as people respond?

I doubt that you'll be left with any of these sets unsold so making theses sets continuelsy inbetween confirmed buys would save a lot of time and greif. I.M.H.O....

Wouldn't it be more efficient to send the products to those who are most active instead of waiting 1-2 weeks just for 1 guy to respond to an intrest he/she sent in 2 months ago?

And are you making these 1 at a time as people respond to your requests or are you continuesly producing the sets and shipping them out as people respond?

I doubt that you'll be left with any of these sets unsold so making theses sets continuelsy inbetween confirmed buys would save a lot of time and greif. I.M.H.O....

Agreed...:facepalm

CD, I'd like to be removed from the list? sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm sure that people after me will appreciate it... ;)
After placing an interest nearly a year ago I now have more pressing purchases. (y)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back