Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

There are plenty of people who like to add interesting detail/display pieces to their helmets, who aren't necessarily interested in trooping. Many of us bought the licensed SW mini-helmets because they included such interior details.

People who troop are aware that having fans and batteries hot-glued to the inside of their helmets is probably more practical, but it's cool that they have this option too.

OK kids,

I think I've got this whole process figured out now. I am pretty busy in my "real life" right now, so I think I'll only be able to produce a couple of sets or so a week for the first little bit here. The cold weather isn't helping either, so once it starts to warm up, things should be smoother. I've currently got one set ready to go, but I won't be able to ship until next weekend. People can start to get ready at this pace and we'll work our way through the list. I'll contact the people in the order of the list in the first post as sets are available.

Having run all the numbers and such, I've settled upon a price of $75 CAD plus shipping. Back when MS was producing these, he was charging $65 USD plus shipping, which was equivalent to about $80-$85 CAD at the time. Currently, the USD and the CAD are about the same, so it should work out to be about $75 USD. As the dollar(s) changes, it may vary in USD, so I would like to stick with $75 CAD plus shipping so that I can maintain the steady costs on my end and cover production. I've basically split the difference between the old value of the USD to us Canucks and the current situation. I hope that is acceptable to people.

I'll see if I can get some photos up over the week, but they look pretty much exactly the same as the photos that MS took way back when, except that mine are a darker grey.

Regards,

MJC.

Good to see these offered again. I have mine BUT does anyone still have the paint list to be used with these????? I used to have it and now it's gone......any help would be great!!!!!! You can post of PM me.

We'll have to sort out the shipping costs for individual people as these get ready to ship. Once I get a few out to various places around the world I'll have a much better sense of what it will cost.

Talk to you later,

MJC.

Hey!

These are made of a soft foam material with a flexible skin on them that allows you to paint them up to your liking while still providing some padding for your noggin.

Regards,

MJC.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back