Full Size Helmet Interiors - The Sequel

Any idea if they'll fit in BF's Vac-formed helmet? I think I'll use them for my Vau helmet instead of my MS custom, since the MS has all the stuff on the back. Either way, I'm still down for a set, they'll get used eventually for sure.

Well, if everything goes smoothly with the postal system, I should have something to report on Friday! We're getting close here! ;)

Later,

MJC.

OK gang, the molds are in hand now. The next step will be to get everything else in order. I'll need a week or two to get all the necessary supplies together and then, all going well, we should be able to get into production of these things. As always, I'll let everybody know the latest as things come together.

Thanks everyone,

MJC.

No news just yet. I've still got to get a few more things together, but I'm hoping to have everything in order sometime next week. I'll be sure to announce when we're in business!

Regards,

MJC.

I don't think I'll be offering them painted, as it will be just too much work for me and I don't think I'll be able to find the time. As far as affixing them to the inside of your helmet, really any adhesive will do the trick. I'm sure those who have installed these things from the previous runs by MS can offer some suggestions.

Later,

MJC.

Just another example of a painted set. This set will be for sale in the cargo hold. (SOLD)
IMG_5073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
any hopes for this project? nevermind...i read the thread...thanks for the update and im hopefully waiting for this...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back