Horsehair Wookie Braids Run 2 *Full* Progress & Updates

Julie, I was kicking myself for not getting in one of your earlier runs. My braids are synthetic and they're getting ripped to shreds by getting stuck on my shoulder velcro when in storage.

If you ever decide to do another run, count me in!

looking great Julie... (y)

Qn - Are members to 'curl' the ends of the braids to their own spec? No issue... just will need to get the wifes curling irons out when I get mine? :lol: Has the list been updated?

Yep...all you need is either a curling iron or curlers and some hairspray or gel. ;)

Progress pic of SMR2005PCwiz's Set:

SMR2005PCwiz2.jpg

The rest are in the gallery: Pics 112-117

Awesome work Julie! I now know who to go to when its time for me to get mine! :D Tell me, how many Wookies have you killed so far to make all these braids? haha

Hi Julie I'm still in, however I'm signed up for the wrong set. I wanted the ROTJ 7 braid extended set for $70.00 like Moncal's. Thanks, Morgan:)

Has anyone every tried using Hair dye on rope to get the colors needed??? I've seen some thick rope at the store that looked like it could be braids if it were the right color. So was thinking fabric dyes and then Hair Dye hit me as an idea. plenty of color options out there. Just a tought.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back