Horsehair Wookie Braids Run 2 *Full* Progress & Updates

That is understandable. An update would probably be cool for those of us who have been pming and/or posting about it so if someone hears from her or Julie if you read this thread, you do amazing work and I admire it greatly. If there is no more runs can you at least point me in the right direction so I can attempt to try to make some of my own? Will be difficult to emulate your work of course, but I'd like to try if I cant get in on this.

thank you, sincerely, jon

Ya gotta appreciate that Julie is extremely busy with all of her orders? mine included... ;)
Julie's is a stand up member and will respond accordingly.

If there is no more runs can you at least point me in the right direction so I can attempt to try to make some of my own? Will be difficult to emulate your work of course, but I'd like to try if I cant get in on this.

Hi Jon,

I got some wavy, braided and crimped doll hair from here. For about $7 bucks for a set of five colors, I think they are worth the try. Here some pics on how they actually look in proportion to me. Hope this helps!

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

they look very good.
how long are they?

Thx

Mike

Hi Jon,

I got some wavy, braided and crimped doll hair from here. For about $7 bucks for a set of five colors, I think they are worth the try. Here some pics on how they actually look in proportion to me. Hope this helps!

DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1112.jpg

Hi Jon,

While this is great info, can you possibly start a new thread about it? This one is to show Julie's work and to keep track of the folks who are on the waiting list.

:cheers

Hi Julie

So glad to see your work again, incredible stuff! You can update mine to:

3 braid ESB set (1 black looped, 1 flaxen blond unlooped, & 1 silver/gray braid unlooped) with red & black sinew $35

Plus longer blond - $30

I'm number 15 on the current run list.

Thanks!!

*edited because I just finished reading the thread properly *

Updated your request. Thanks!

Request updated. Thanks!

Hi Julie,

I'm number 5 on the 3rd run list so would you please update my choice to ROTJ (MOM) 7 braid extended set (1 small black, 1 black & white, 1 light blond (flaxen) & 1 brown braid Plus the following that are attached to the black & white braid: 1 black partial braid, 1 gray partial braid & 1 brown braid with 2 – 4 turn Turk head knots & 1 – 2 turn Turk head knot). The extended set is approximately 10 hours of labor. $70.00

Thanks.

Hi All,
I think I've gotten caught up on all my PM's, email and replying to posts. If I missed some please re-send it to my email: GASlaveLeia (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!

Do you do custom colors?

If you are currently on the list for braids I will try to work with you on custom colors provided that I have the extra time.

If I decide to do any more runs of the braids it will depend on how much spare time I have as to whether or not custom colors will be available.

I am doing a custom LSU mando, and was wondering if you can do a set in purple and yellow (LSU colors)? If so, you can put me on the next list....

looking great Julie... (y)

Qn - Are members to 'curl' the ends of the braids to their own spec? No issue... just will need to get the wifes curling irons out when I get mine? :lol: Has the list been updated?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back