TDH Promotion Ideas

I'm in for a decal if they get made...Brak's is awesome

As for a shirt idea. Instead of "Got Fett", maybe it could read on the front "Want Fett?" in Bold letters, underneath it read's "ask me how" in a smaller font. And on the back would be the TDH.com with logo. Just throwing it out there.

However i really like the License plate that was made yesterday, and only 10 were made. Missed out on that one.

I'm all for a window decal, kinda wish I didn't read the thread so that way I'd still feel like I had a good idea :lol: but I personally would try and find a way to make it more mysterious, kinda make them go "the dented helmet? what's that?" and come here out of curiosity than go "boba and jango fett elite costuming forum...that's dumb"

Know what I mean?

Ive been having this idea for awhile, not related to the decal idea's posted above. But, I was thinking of after I chop off the "dent" portion of my mystery helmet recast, I was thinking of modifying it, and extending it, like adding a solid cylinder shape to it, but keeping the curve and dent on the top. I would mold it in resin, and countersink a magnet into the back of it. After, I would base paint the whole thing "TDH red" and then do the white highlights as you see in the top right corner of the page. Would probably write something on the side that would associate with the TDH or whatever

Anyways, just an idea

I just found this, and I think that we NEED NEED NEED shirts again. I love the ones bracks buddy did, but they were sold out before I really got on here and we should def get some again. Either the last ones he got, or just the red ones with the TDH logo with the visor for the T. That's my two cents. also love the filming idea.

fettfireman.jpg

Saw this on a truck at my local gas station here in kansas city. He must be a fireman, but see the lower right corner!

Nice. Wish I had one of those.

heh this thread is just about 7yrs old lol

that said...we should do some TDH merch..im sure we'd all buy it lol.

Ty if you want a decal like that i can make ya one, i have a vinyl cutter. I'll throw it in with your armor...thats almost done BTW :)

Hey tterrell, I've got this same sticker on my car. I found it in Wal-mart in the automotive section. It comes in a five pack with Vader, a stormtrooper, Fett, and a couple of others I don't remember.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back