Squeegee

terminal fettler

Active Hunter
Thanks to Brak's for the tutorial, i picked up a Paterson squeegee and followed his instructions, added some extra grey spray onto the silver, and masked some of the key damage before hand...

Screenshot_2.jpg

OK...I gotta chime in on this one again!! :lol: To be honest...I can't tell which is the real one??? Right or left??? I'm gonna guess that right is the real one based on the jumpsuit color, but dang!!!! Can you share with us what exactly you did in addition to Braks great tutorial??? Basically just sprayed grey over the silver???? Again: fantastic piece!!
D

OK...I gotta chime in on this one again!! :lol: To be honest...I can't tell which is the real one??? Right or left??? I'm gonna guess that right is the real one based on the jumpsuit color, but dang!!!! Can you share with us what exactly you did in addition to Braks great tutorial??? Basically just sprayed grey over the silver???? Again: fantastic piece!!
D

Thanks, i pretty much followed Brak's instructions to the T i did however liquid mask all the large key areas of weathering and used a dark grey over the silver to dirty it all up a little. Additional surface weathering was also acheived using needle files to scratch in the small details, corse wire wool aslo to add fine surface pitting...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back