Heroes

Makan

Hunter
The second season of heroes starts tomorrow on NBC, 9pm est. I can't wait for this! The first season was amazing ((except for the season finally)), and this one is suppose to be even better! If you haven't seen any of the commercials, they have them on the heroes website here.

commercial 1

Oh yeah. Big fan here! It'll be interesting to see if Peter and Nathan died, and then there's Sylar...

Hope to add more props from the series to my collection, too! :D I've got an aluminum Haitian necklace from the "Godsend" episode (made by RussRep!) and the "9th Wonders" comic covers (from the RPF runs).

O snap now I have to watch it! (the first season missed most of it) Man its a good thing I work at a video rental store :) I'm going to watch it all tonight as soon as I get off work to the new episode tomarrow.

Thanks for the heads up now I will get off my butt and watch it ...wait I'll still be sitting but you guys get the point.

Woot! Finally! The wait is almost over! (y)

I bought the Season 1 box set.. and I have yet to watch the unaired pilot! :eek: (Too busy!)

Woot! Finally! The wait is almost over! (y)

I bought the Season 1 box set.. and I have yet to watch the unaired pilot! :eek: (Too busy!)

I watched it on tv, downloaded the episodes and watched again after the season was over, then bought the DVDs a few weeks ago. Then I tried to watch the unaired pilot, but watching it 3 times already...i could sit through it again!

KANT WAIT!!

HEROS THEN HALO
let the Weekend continue.....

Sounds like you got an awesome weekend! Play a little halo for me!:cheers

if anyone is interested, I made two fan videos for heroes if you care to watch them! ((this is what i am going to school for in november!))

last hero standing

Sylar's Symphony of Destruction

-

It was alright... the end was pretty sweet, but I don't really care about Clair's troubles fitting in at a new high school. Give me destruction!

I thought the opener was pretty good! I may be going out on a limb, but I think that the kid into Claire is the other part of peter...since he is missing his memory...the kid kinda looks like peter, and kinda talks like him. Also he flew at the end...

I think hiro is gunna become the legend guy

Personally, I'm hoping the flying kid gets knocked off.. There's just something annoying about him..

The episode was ok I guess.. I did like when Claires dad showed his manager what was up though.. :lol:

and I dunno about the rest of you, but I kept seeing the same Nissan commercial over and over.. at one point they played it 3 times in a row..

ya i definatly think that hiro becomes the famous legend guy

claires dad showing the manager whos really the boss was awsome.

but im still trying to figure out who was the guy that pushed hiro's dad was. at first i wanted to think it was syler but then the way the dad was surprised kina made me think that it could be someone that was close to him. and didnt see it comming.

yea, they did show the rogue commercial 3 times in the last commercial break.

yea mr bennet is awesome...hes my favorite character.

I kept seeing the same Nissan commercial over and over.. at one point they played it 3 times in a row..

Nissan sponsored the entire episode, which is why commercials were about 20 minutes apart, instead of 8-10 minutes apart like on most shows. When you pay for the commercial time, you can show whatever commercials you want, as many times as you want!

BTW, they were all similar, and they were all for the Rogue (Claire's new ride), but they were all a bit different, highlighting different features (like 4WD) and such. Not that I noticed. ;)

Can't wait for the "4 Months Ago" episode to air and fill in some gaps!

Rumor has it that Hiro, upset that his hero, Kensei, teams with the swordsmith's daughter, assumes the identity of Kensei, and "becomes him" to restore honor to his legend. Hiro learns swordfighting skills in the 1600s, which explains why "future Hiro" is so skilled in the future.

They spent too much time on the Bennett family, though I loved Claire's dad roughing up his boss! (y)

It'll be interesting to see how Mohinder and Claire's dad infiltrate "the company".

I noticed at the end, Peter (in the shipping container) was wearing the Haitian's "symbol" necklace from the "Godsend" episode last season (or one just like it). HMMMMMmmmmmm.....

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back