FINALLY DONE!!!!

OK I spent ALL week upgrading my costume, here's a sneak comparison between my helmet/armor old and upgrade, I'll post new photos of the whole costume over the weekend.

OLD STYLE...
Fettv2.16.gif

AND THE NEW STYLE....
Picture012-1.gif

go ahead and let me know what you think, I'll go ahead and take some photos of the whole thing and post em when I can. Like I said PLS let me know opinions, I tried to follow tips form here, want to see what everyone thinks of the work.

Thanks.

Drastic improvement!!!! If I may: Go around all your weathering with annother color....ie, grey on the bucket, yellow on th earmour etc. It'll give ya a 3 dimensional weathering look. Again: great improvement!!
D

Huge improvement on the helm bro! Nice work!

Also, just me but maybe the wookie braids should be alittle smaller? Other than that, can't wait to see the rest of the suit! Thanks for sharing!

Stay safe,

Tim.

Huge improvement on the helm bro! Nice work!

Also, just me but maybe the wookie braids should be alittle smaller? Other than that, can't wait to see the rest of the suit! Thanks for sharing!

Stay safe,

Tim.

I made em big simply because that way they fill in the gap between my too short collar and my nonexistant shoulder, makes it looks bigger and the collar not so short, playing with perceptions and all. Also I had to have my wife braid them, and it was a pain in the butt, so saying "honey, thanks and all, but the braids are too big, can you take em apart and do it again?" would get me arms ripped off faster that a droid that doesn't let the wookiee win :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back