heyy

curtis

Active Hunter
hey j/w what is the best way to upgrade a dickies jumpsuit ?? like how do i make the pockets for the upper legs and how should i put the overlapping sleeve?? anyhelp

I bought a second jumpsuit. I used the short sleeved jumpsuit for the main and then bought a second one to have extra fabric of the same color.

I cut off the legs of the second jumpsuit and opened them up with a seam ripper then traced out a sleeve pattern on to them and cut it out then sewed them back up and then handsewed them to the inner seam of the short sleeve on the first jumpsuit.

I used fabric from the front of the jumpsuit (the one with the legs now missing) to make the shin tool pockets and the fabric across the back to make the thigh pouches. The thigh pouches were then hand seweed to the jumpsuit.

lol ya i did the same but i need the templats for thhe pockets and i serched the form but the one that came up didnt work ?? any help need pocket templets

you could try these.. I'm sure Alan wouldn't mind? ;)

Attachments

• Belt%20Pouch%20rev%20A[1].pdf
    286.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Thigh%20Pocket%20rev%20A[1].pdf
    237.8 KB · Views: 196
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back