Armor Paint Help Quick

I need to get the list of spray paint colors used for the armor, mainly the green, can anyone help? Is it the same color used to the helmet?

OK I need this answer quick, I painted the dark part of my cheeks with hunter green, can HUnter green be used for ROTJ armor plates? I need to know so I can get them repainted this week, I have access to Krylon and walmart brand paints, any help would be great

TK409 lists Rustoleum Spruce Green for the armor, the same color AFFO$ uses for ESB dome and cheeks. If I was going to use the same color for the bucket and armor, I would try to black mist/ink wash the armor to get a little darker than the helmet

TK409 lists Rustoleum Spruce Green for the armor, the same color AFFO$ uses for ESB dome and cheeks. If I was going to use the same color for the bucket and armor, I would try to black mist/ink wash the armor to get a little darker than the helmet

I saw that, I went to Wal-Mart and noticed that the spruce green was only slightly darker than the italian olive satin that I used for the dome. So I gave it a bitof black mist and it looks pretty good, I'll post photos once I have it scratched (I didn't have the yellow for around the silver so I'm just doing the silver topically like I did the helmet, If i have yellow model car paint, I may do that topically also.)

Actually you want to get testors zinc chromate which is used for models.If you want to use acrylics from wal-mart.Try antique gold.It looks pretty decent around the scratches.It looks like a dark mustard color.Regular yellow is too bright.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back