Shock Mando

Zman12

Active Hunter
This is an idea I have been toying around with sense I first started on my Jango Armor. Seeing as I have lots of bits lying around that I can suck into this project. I think it is about time I started.

What few things I have decided is that I am going to incorporate a custom helmet and real Chain Mail. I have medieval armor working skills and would like to get to play with them in this project. I have my jump suit planned out, for the most part, and where most of the chain is going to go. (Except I don’t know what pattern weave I am going to use, for the chain mail.)

My guns (3) are planned out but un-started, as are my blade weapon(s)

Here is where you can help if you want. Are there any pictures of a Heavy, Shock, or older styles of Mando armor any where in EU that I can loosely follow. ( I found some Neo pictures but don't like that style.)

I also would love to hear your ideas and thoughts on what would look like.
--------------------------------------
P.S. - Here I go on one crazy project, please come along.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pick up the 2nd KOTOR graphic novel, then you will see a ton of various mando armor types that you could possibly use. If someone has the planetary invasion pic from that novel, then can post it and you'll see =D.

Darian Ordo, one of our Mercs uses a chain mail coif under his helmet. It's a pretty cool look honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I finaly locked in what I think I may do for my plates today while I was at work and in class.

I plan on starting on the cardbord templets with in the week.

Now I just got to get the plastic I need. I know where part of next week's pay check is going.....

I would still like to see that picture if any one has it. I may head down to Barn's and Noble and see if I can find it in the next few days.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back