Jango Fett boot V2 run commitment thread4

I was trying on the boots today and I came to the conclusion that the sizes are pretty accurate. I am a size 9.5 and a 9 goes in good but my toe touches in the front and its a little snug. They feel fine up until I start walking, they don't hurt but I can imagine being in them for long periods of time can get annoying. The 10's fit me more comfortable.

If you went a size down because of the .5 I think its better to go up to the next size.

No Payments yet unless you want to. I need to know when the actual run will be complete. I am still waiting on the sample of the sole to be completed, they are lagging a bit.

I was looking at the sign up list. I thought there would be more folks looking for Barc and GM boots than there are. I wonder if the folks over on the Clone, Bikerscout and RPF boards know about this run.

I'm in for size 11 or 12.

The pair I have are a tad too small. The measure 10.5" on the inside. Is that a size 10 or 11? If it's a size 11, I'll take a size 12.

You can take me off the list or replace my name for someone who needs a size 10 I ended up getting my hands on a pair already!

I was trying on the boots today and I came to the conclusion that the sizes are pretty accurate. I am a size 9.5 and a 9 goes in good but my toe touches in the front and its a little snug. They feel fine up until I start walking, they don't hurt but I can imagine being in them for long periods of time can get annoying. The 10's fit me more comfortable.

If you went a size down because of the .5 I think its better to go up to the next size.

I too am size 9.5 so going with what you said above...please change mine to size 10 GM boots instead. Thanks!:)

hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I have been waiting for my boot guy to get back to me. He hasn't called me in a while because his grandfather just passed away and he has been by his side for the last few weeks of his life.

He called me to let me know whats been happening and he will start working on all the changes again. I will keep you posted as soon something happens.

paul

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back