Jango Fett boot V2 run commitment thread4

Bump...Again...

Hope this still comes through....Anyone with a pair of size 12 that they would part with let me know..but I still want a pair of these as well!!

Thanks Again Reinone

:cheers

Hey guys, Thank you for your patience. I have not had a chance to talk to the company since last month. I will give them a call to see whats going to happen. They told me that they misplaced my patterns but I am starting to think they through them out and are giving me the run around.

hey guys, I talked to them finally and I need to find a new boot maker. They basically told me that they don't have time to make them because its to small of a run. I told them to go screw themselves and that if I would of known 6 months ago I would've got them made some where else and be done with them already. :angry
So now its back to square one. I already talked to another place and got the patterns started again using my v1 boots. Hopefully it will happen. I am getting my deposit back on Friday and will save the money to get prototypes from the new maker.

I really hate to say this but... if this boot run continues to be delayed for another 4 or more months, then I might actually be able to get in on it. ;)

i havnt been to upset with the delay...it's actually allowing me to grab some of my spartan gear atm...ive got a soso pair of boots as a interim pair so i can wait till these boot come to life

If it's not too late, please also put me down for a pair of the white ones (for a BARC) size 10 - pending price..

(I still need the Jango style, size 8 that I have already commited to).
Hey Reinone - hopefully you saw my post (post #79) - it's just not updated in your first post.

Thanks! (y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back