Flight Suit

psydaz

Hunter
Afternoon all.

I have been searching the boards and have been in touch with several people who make the ESB flight suit. Can anyone PM regarding which flight suit is the best in terms of its quality.

Thanks,
Kata

Ladysewforus is a member here and does great suits. Real attention to detail and great materials. Here's a couple pics w/ me using one of her suits.

Sept%20%2707%20223.png

Sept%20%2707%20138.png

Ive got mine on order with Lady Sewforus, and she has been nothing but helpful with me, not just in getting everything together for the suit, neckseal, spats, vest and pouches, but also in asking my opinion whow i would like certain things..

Plus her reputation must have gone out really well as she is almost completely full on her lists of costumes to do :p Id recommend her, but i agree that all the ones listed here are really good... Just dont go Star Fortress Productions... unless you like high costs, long waits and innaccurate representation...

Mercke Lutso, yes you can get a different colour, talk to Lady Sewforus, im sure she would be able to do that, but you would need to be specific on what material/colour you are after..

Last edited by a moderator:
Kata,

All of the 3 makers listed do awesome work, and you can tell that by both the feedback here and the suits worn by everyone here at TDH. i myself ordered a Jango from SGB awhiles back and have nothing but praise for his work. I've also seen BM's work and it's worth every penny. Lady Sewforus is still new to me but based off her attention to detail and accuracy, she is someone you definately want to think about with regards to commissioning your jumpsuit.

So...it all boils down to your personal preference and budget. Have a look through all the older flightsuit/jumpsuit threads using the SEARCH feature and do a comparison. Find out more about the makers and PM the flightsuit/jumpsuit owners if you have more intimate questions regarding the suits in question.

That said, good luck on your flightsuit hunt and with whoever you decide to go with. Whatever your choice is, you can't go wrong. :cheers

Stay safe,

Tim.

P.S. Alcfalath, I think Harry/al13ns was advising Mercke Lutso about his query...:lol:

Kata,

Also...here's another alternative, this is along the lines on what i did for my jumpsuit...I went local. 8)

At the time when i was looking for a jumpsuit, both SGB and BM were bogged down with orders and since I already had the jumpsuit info [material type, pics of the various jumpsuits both fanmade and movie versions, double zipper, my perfect fit cwu-27p military flightsuit and the material], I went to my tailor and gave her everything i had and asked if she could do it. She could and did. (y)

DSC00343.jpg

Got me a simple generic neckseal and boot spats as well [until i get the proper ones with the correct material], on top of the jumpsuit and she even threw in the velcro stitching for both my Batninja vest and jumpsuit knees and it's a perfect fit to boot, all for a very affordable price. (y)

Again, like I said, its just an alternative but you could try your local seamstress...who knows, might be even convenient for you as well, should you have or need alterations done, for whatever reason. :cheers

Again, good luck!

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back