Antrock's Judz Dwedd Armor Run...

Ok, The only address I had for JD is no longer valid. Been over 2 months since I paid and I am starting to get worried. I need to know whats going on, so could someone in contact with him please pass the info along.

Thanks

I will speak with him tomorrow...for sure...I've not been there for a while either and I know he has been gone and busy for the most part...as soon as I relay the message, I am sure he will contact all involved. I have known Loren for over 15 years and he is a man of his word. Don't worry...he's just busy with life right now.
Thanks All,
Antrock

understandable as we all have life issues...but if he is that busy and can't get the stuff done, at least allow the folks who have invested money to have an alternative...I really want the knees and backplate but if he is too busy, i can try an obtain one from a different source....but i really need the extra cash i gave him for the whole set sans the knees and back plate, to apply to other areas of this costume and some other folks can't wait for ever for payment either...

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back