*OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

I'm leaving for Europe in 3 days(honeymoon) had to squease the last of the $$ from the money tree, for these ears... (y)

so if i can do it..so can the rest of you guys!! :lol:

thx to Alex and Evan and FP and his helmet(the reason this came to be...i think) also a shout out to my boba buddie Deebo27. thx dude!

17/31:cheers

UPDATE:

Just spoke with the machinest.....There is good news and bad news..

Good News: For anyone that may want a set AFTER this Run is complete, we can continue to do "small" runs....5 or more at a time.(y)

Bad News: Any late orders after the October 16th deadline,

Without going into specifics, the reason for the price hike after the deadline was because our goal was to make them avaliable to everyone at a reasonable cost...So our Machinest was very kind in cutting us a deal for this first run only....of coarse he is getting some fett goodies from us as well to help even that out..;).

So if you plan to get these please let us know ASAP(y)...
Again the order will be placed on Oct. 16th, with no exceptions after that.

Thanks all..

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Put me down for a set please and let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post base measurements of what the size of the fitting area will be tonight or tomorrow followed by a printable PDF that you can trim out and place on your helmet to see what the extent of the mods that you will need to make, if any to fit on your bucket.

So how are we coming on this lads? Please let me know!

Cheers,

MJC.

UPDATE...10/24/07

Spoke with the machinest today...

All Sets should be complete by November 6th....(y)

I will have pictures next week.

Thanks

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back