*OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD* for Spideyfett/Evan4218 Machined Metal Ears

C'mon guys !!! Let's fill this list !!! Only 2 free slots !!!

Dont doubt it, this will be one in a lifetime ... it's now or never :D.

BTW. PM sent Spidey ;)

BTW. PM sent Spidey ;)

I know what you mean...a few years back it cost me a little over a grand to develope my machined missile, this is the entire ear cap set...both sides!! I was all over this right from the start(y)

I know what you mean...a few years back it cost me a little over a grand to develope my machined missile, this is the entire ear cap set...both sides!! I was all over this right from the start(y)

My first thought was to wait awhile and maybe check the "Sunday Sale Ads" ya know, maybe Target, Best Buy might run a sale on "Complete Machined Aluminum Ear Sets, see if Bed Bath & Beyond might send me one of their 20% OFF Coupons, :lol:, Yah, Right!

GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT PEOPLE, YOU'll BE KICKIN' YOURSELF LATER IF YOU DON'T!!! :angry

YAHHH-EEZZZ!!!
3. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 1ST SET (PAID)
4. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 2ND SET (PENDING PAYMENT)

Can't Wait! (y) (y)

THX

:cheers

P.S. SIDE NOTE: TK172, How about BRETT FAVRE (TD's 421 / 422) & THOSE PACKERS, WE GOTCH YA'!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW. PM sent Spidey ;)

PM Replied Ben (y)...

:)And I think I need to correct myself....may bad...

**In order to get the lower price we need 30 "Paying" customers...so as of right now we are looking at 245$ shipped in the U.S. **

With a few maybe's, and some that may need more time...I think we are only like at 16-18 firm commitments....again still verry good.(y)

Thanks everyone...and PLEASE PM me for PAYMENT INFO...as we are accepting payments.

THANKS.

ALEX

GBH....Favre will see the FUTURE of the NFL when your PACKERS meet TONY "THE GOD" ROMO in a few weeks

you need to come down to BIG D and we can go to the game!!!

OH...spidey..I will give you my payment this weekend

My first thought was to wait awhile and maybe check the "Sunday Sale Ads" ya know, maybe Target, Best Buy might run a sale on "Complete Machined Aluminum Ear Sets, see if Bed Bath & Beyond might send me one of their 20% OFF Coupons, :lol:, Yah, Right!

GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT PEOPLE, YOU'll BE KICKIN' YOURSELF LATER IF YOU DON'T!!! :angry

YAHHH-EEZZZ!!!
3. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 1ST SET (PAID)
4. Galactic Bounty Hunter: 2ND SET (PENDING PAYMENT)

Can't Wait! (y) (y)

THX

:cheers

P.S. SIDE NOTE: TK172, How about BRETT FAVRE (TD's 421 / 422) & THOSE PACKERS, WE GOTCH YA'!!! ;)

If your refering to the switch like the one mrgr8tness put in his in the small area on the right side of the inside top right ear cap then no. I dont belive that to be on the real one... as I have never seen evidence of it on the real thing... :)

The cutout I put in mine is similar to the one RS and SS built into the ears they were making, which Lee said was accurate to the original. I thought I saw a picture once, but not sure. I put mine in before even knowing, I was torn between going micro-switch or mercury switch for a while. I asked for advice here quite a while back, and the majority was saying micro-switch. So I cut a spot out for the microswitch. The fact that it was so similar to the ones RS and SS put out, and possibly the original, is pure coincidence(y) It was kind of cool when I saw them come out, I was like awesome, maybe I stumbled accurate accidentally:lol: Anyways, these aluminum ears are frickin sweet:love And aluminum hollow stalk:eek: Man, wish I had the $$ right now:cheers

The cutout I put in mine is similar to the one RS and SS built into the ears they were making, which Lee said was accurate to the original. I thought I saw a picture once, but not sure. I put mine in before even knowing, I was torn between going micro-switch or mercury switch for a while. I asked for advice here quite a while back, and the majority was saying micro-switch. So I cut a spot out for the microswitch. The fact that it was so similar to the ones RS and SS put out, and possibly the original, is pure coincidence(y) It was kind of cool when I saw them come out, I was like awesome, maybe I stumbled accurate accidentally:lol: Anyways, these aluminum ears are frickin sweet:love And aluminum hollow stalk:eek: Man, wish I had the $$ right now:cheers

yeah I haven't seen a picture of that either. That may be on the new Braks ref CD?? if so I need to get one of those, cause that would be really cool to see a picture of that on the real thing....(y)

put me on the list if you still have room...and if these will work for jango..im kinda new to the game and love these but not sure if jango and boba have the same ear pieces and stalk

put me on the list if you still have room...and if these will work for jango..im kinda new to the game and love these but not sure if jango and boba have the same ear pieces and stalk

JDFett...PM sent and added to the list as a maybe..(y)

Hi guys just wanna say what a nice job you have done on these !!! 10/10 (y)
Russ

Thanks Russ..just trying to keep pace with you...love the toe spikes(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back