Cruzer Jango holster orders

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Over the last month, a handful of people contacted me about holsters. I finally have some free time, so I'm going to go ahead and take a few orders. With my terrible memory I can't remember who all of those people were, so I'm just putting this thread out in hopes they'll see it. If you were one of those people, please give me a PM to refresh my memory and touch bases if you're still interested...and we'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Lorenzo

1st run list:
1. Slave1pilot(paid)shipped
2. tk-1191(paid)shipped
3. ItsThatGuy(paid)shipped
4. FettFanatic(paid)shipped
5. Steelblitz(paid)shipped
6. TK0363(paid)
7.TK4426(paid)
Closed for now, thanks.

2nd run interest only list:
1.Jango72(partial payment)
2.Dgasser
3.Seeker
4.JDFett
5.Illandriel
6.Fett Seven
7.DarkeSword2020
8.HMPOTC33

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had contacted you a couple of times in pms, but it looks like I would put you over the 5 maximum. I hope I can get on the list. I will pm you.

Well, slave1pilot kinda' doesn't count (I owe him from a hyperfirm gun trade & he's a friend)...so you're in!(y)

PM coming soon to everyone.
Thanks

I know I PM'd you about a holster and you said to try at the beginning of the month. For now I have to pass, so if I had a spot you can pass it to someone else.

Cruzer, Let me know if you need an official hole puncher, trimmer, gluer....whatever. I suspect you'll get a lot of interest. If you get a big list I can come help ya out and do simple stuff that can't be messed up.:lol:

I'm always afraid it's not up to your high standards (Cruzerness).

Cruzer, Let me know if you need an official hole puncher, trimmer, gluer....whatever. I suspect you'll get a lot of interest. If you get a big list I can come help ya out and do simple stuff that can't be messed up.:lol:

I was actually thinking it be good to have you down after I have a pull from the gauntlet molds so we can see how they look on a 6'+ tall person while in costume.

It'sThatGuy, I had actually counted you in.
Jaster TK-1508, I'll let you know if a spot opens up. Plus, how many orders I can take on has a lot to do with how many pieces I can get out of the leather pieces I buy. So let me check my leather allowances.

Updated first post with interest list.

thanks guys

Sounds bueno to me. I don't know if they'll fit based on the measurements, but I'd be happy to give it a shot. Let me know when your ready. I'm off on Sun/Mon

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back