Cruzer Jango holster orders

Look at that second run interest list fill... Must be nice to have a steady stream of Potential customers!

I've been dragging through online suppliers, ill let ya know if I run into any place that sells the Bolos

Thanks guys. Yeah, I think I need to teach my 10 year old son and 2 year old daughter to make holsters for daddy!;) Especially when I got guys like txfett and Seeker wanting me to play XBOX Live all the time.:lol:

Steelblitz & FettFanatic, I tracked your packages a few minutes ago and it looks like you'll both be receiving them today.(y)

I got my holsters today. I can't describe how beautiful they are. I just stared at them for a little while. You did an amazing job matching the Seeker ammo belt I have. I can't say thank you enough for making these for me. It really is the piece that has helped bring my Jango all together. Thanks again.

Got it today also. The fit and finish on them is beautiful. Worthy of holding real firearms. (hmmm, that gives me an idea for a picture:lol:)

Thanks guys. Yeah, I think I need to teach my 10 year old son and 2 year old daughter to make holsters for daddy!;) Especially when I got guys like txfett and Seeker wanting me to play XBOX Live all the time.:lol:

Steelblitz & FettFanatic, I tracked your packages a few minutes ago and it looks like you'll both be receiving them today.(y)

I really need to get one of those Xbox things and give it a try. Watch out for his boy, he's sneaky and he'll snipe ya.

I really need to get one of those Xbox things and give it a try. Watch out for his boy, he's sneaky and he'll snipe ya.

Alright, I'm a bad person for taking this picture, but the holsters are worthy, even if the pistols don't fit. :lol:

BKBT047.jpg

Sorry it's taking longer than expected. Since I only get a chance to work on these types of things a little during the weekends, Thanksgiving weekend was a complete write off as there was just too much going on with family. In addition, last weekend I was finally able to get into "the shop" to work more on the gauntlet molds. So unfortunately the holsters had to be placed on the back-burner because it was the first day in months of getting back to the shop.

Yours and TK0363's assemblies are already cut and out of the molds, so they're just waiting for the final assembly and staining. In reality there is only about 2-3 more hours of work left on the holsters, so I'll try to finish them up this weekend if possible. If not, I begin my 3-week Christmas vacation on the 14th and will have plenty of time to finish them.

thanks,
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
and around xmas time too...im sensing some serious senority in his workplace..LOL

can't wait to get these myself

Thanks ItsThatGuy, glad you like em.

and around xmas time too...im sensing some serious senority in his workplace..LOL

can't wait to get these myself

Yeah right, I wish...I'm a teacher so great vacation time is just one of the perks!;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back