Gauntlets

airsoftcommie013

New Hunter
Hello, I'm new on here and have a few questions. You guys probably get tons of messages about this, and you'll probably hate me for this, but where can i get a pair of gauntlets? I need some web adresses, because i have found that ebay just won't do. i don't have the money to bid on something like that. i'm not doing a boba or jango costume, i'm doing a custom mandolorian one. but any great quality gauntlets will do. i will also need help with the electronics and stuff on them, so..........

Airsoft.

Although we may not hate you for asking this, you can probably find the answers your looking for through a few quick Searches using the search Feature.

You'll probably find refrence to Ruffkin Gauntlets, which a lot of members here on the boards use.

Also, take a look in the Cargo Bay for deals from Members. I just scored an awesome pair of Gauntlets from in there for pretty cheap considering, so its always worth a look.

But if your looking for a surefire way to get people to like you, use the Search Feature ^_^.

from one Newbie to Another,
Ayka

Keep your eyes peeled on the cargo hold, something always pops up there. There are a couple people who make kits. Search for for the words "gauntlets" and "kit". Is against board policy to openly name the makers though. If you really need names, drop me a private message.

Phil

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back