Dimenions of gauntlet rocket?

Edrrak Nolat

Active Hunter
Does anyone have the rough dimensions of the gauntlet rocket?

length, width, diameter, etc?

Have an idea for something, but I need to know how much space I have to work with.

Thanks in advance!:cheers

Fixed link

Gauntlet Rocket.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a completely dimensioned drawing that I can send yopu if you like, but this is all I have currently online.

I have all of Boba's gear blueprinted so if you need anything just drop me a PM or if you can't wait do a search for posts started by wizardofflight.

Alan

P.S. If you need the dimensioned drawing for the gauntlet rocket e-mail me at wizardofflight@comcast.net

No no no, I just needed to know the size to give me an idea of the space to work with. I have all ready found your spectacular templates before, and intend to use the gauntlet ones soon.

I'm working on a custom, and I'm trying to see if I can make a mini mini-gun to fit where the rocket would sit. Working one at that.

in a way, yes.

I've found some old posts here about full size made mini-guns using a drill motor and other pieces so that it actually spins, so I'm hoping to make something like that, but with a REALLY small drill motor. heh heh.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back