gauntlets

desertbounty

New Hunter
whats the usual turn around for gauntlets from Ruffkin Toy. I've seen threads here in the past about people waiting several months. I ordered them mid July. I am probily worrying to much but I have benn ripped off in the past on my stormtrooper costume. I need to have time to put them together for halloween for my son.

You're in good hands with Chuck. He always comes through and with the recent Cons, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a ton of work to catch up with.

Stay safe.

Tim.

I had no problems with Chuck. Great guy, great gauntlets. Email him and get an ETA from him. I told him when I ordered my set that I had a deadline, and when it was, and he came through. (y)

I have been given shipping times twice already and still no gauntlets. If he is that busy he should not take any new orders. I have already missed several opportunities to purchase from people here or on ebay.

Chuck took months with my stuff, but I understood it was a HUGE year for him to work on so much stuff. He forgot my pouches when he shipped, but he had them overnighted so they'd get to me in time for CIV. He won't fail you..

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back