Jango Gauntlet Blades?

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
This may be a stupid idea because it was only in the movie once but has anyone ever thought about making gauntlets that have the blades. I know it would be next to impossible to have retractable blades but just a thought. :)

I think I have seen a picture of a gauntlet like that.The problem I have seen so many photos I can not remember where.I think it was from a "Con"

I remember seeing someone who produced both bladed and unbladed versions. I think it was the StarFortress place, but with their reputation being what it is I'd be hesitant to suggest them as a source. I have also never heard of anyone who has actually bought or received them from them.

Well I plan on doing this and makeing them retractable once I get my self a pair of gauntlets. I already have it all worked out. However its going to require some hollow gauntlet. Which may be a problem for me but if I have to make my own I am definatly doing it so it will be easy to intregrate into the gauntlets. If any one really, really wants me to I will try to make a rough drawing of how I am going to go about doing it. I have two plans one is pnumatic the other spring loaded. I just havn't come to the conclusion how I am going to do it yet.

If you take the waaaaaay back machine, there was a thread about this 3 or 4 years ago and how to make them functional, etc...

Hmm.. I had thought awhile back how to make a working set of retractable guant blades before. I dont think it would be too hard, you just would need the blade pieces to fold in the box correctly, have them attached at a pivot points, have a stopper, some springs and a button to trigger it. The only thing with this, is it wouldnt retract inside on its own though.

-tubachris

I was planning on doing a Kamino battle Jango. Since I bought an arena jet pack things kind of changed.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back