kiddie Jango fett costume help needed

Hello all,

A while back I noticed on one of these boards a member did a child size jango fett costume out of a thin foam style product that can usually be found in craft stores. If anyone has any help they can offer I'd greatly appreciate it. A friend fo mine is looking to do this for his son for halloween.

TY
Lance
SL2640

I don't remember the Jango, but TK409 has done a couple of kids suits this way I think. Someone also did a stormy, but that might also have been tk409. I made some BF armor for my son out of this too.

I don't remember it having a specific name, it was just sheet foam. It comes in many colors and I got mine at Michael's Art Supply.

What kind of help were you looking for?

Let me know what size you need and I can make up a set of templates for you. I have a number of kid sizes already done, from 3'3" on up. Also let me know if you need knee armor as well I don't have small sizes done but I can whip something up pretty quick.

Alan

I used WOF's templates for some of the parts on my kid's costume. They work like a charm, just send him your kid's size and he'll set you up. (y)

I used foam sheets and WOF templates for the armor. Gauntlets and blaster from Roleplaying Set. Jet Pack made of foam core board and odds/ends. Flightsuit handmade by my mom. Helmet by JD.

brady1.jpg

brady4.jpg

P1010035.jpg

Good Luck
Brian

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back