Discounted MR Boba Fett LE & SE helmet offer

No update on shipping. I will post when they send me the invoices. I can't keep asking them every week. Please be patient. MR is never specific on when items are shipping until they are in the country. They normally ship on a boat overseas ans then have to clear customs. I realize everyone wants them now and no one wants theirs more than I but I will do my best to turn them around and back in the mail as soon as they arrive.

The email I got from my MR sales rep today says the Boba Fett LE Helmet and blaster are due to start shipping in November. No specific date given.

Just received letter from Master Replicas this afternoon that the Blasters and Helmets are now on a "Last Call" status which mean they are about to sell out. If anyone else wants in on this please don't delay.

"Last Call
Boba Fett Blaster Limited Edition
Boba Fett Blaster Signature Edition
Luke Skywalker EpV Blaster Limited Edition
Yoda Lightsaber EpIII Scaled Replica
Boba Fett EpV Helmet Limited Edition
Scaled Replica Trio Display
2005 Collectors Society Full Darth Maul Lightsaber Scaled Replica
2007 Collectors Society Membership
Jack Sparrow Sword Limited Edition
Winnie the Pooh Character Statuette"

Anyone want to join Fett Pride in the next case order? I need 1 more buyer since Loanstar had to back out since shipping to Germany on the blaster was a lot more than we expected.

Here are the photos from the Collector's Society Party at Celebration IV.

P5270409 copy.jpg

P5270435 copy.jpg

P5270407 copy.jpg

P5270425 copy.jpg

A dissappointing responce from MR with no explanation on why they moved the date back:

"Hi Michael,
This item will not begin shipping until January.
All my best,

XXXXX XXXXXXX
Sales Representative
Master Replicas Inc."

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 person interested in the Signature edition, I need 1 more person for the SE edition to order the case. Anyone want in? Last day to order these 12/31/07. After that MR will not take anymore orders.

So they are shipping _this_ january right:) ?

If you need to sell one more ill take it if its going to help with evening things up.

I want to get an up close and personal look at a nice helmet anyway.

PM me and let me know. I want the SE, for 399, not the signature.

Thanks,
Ciao

The SE is the signature edition. I will still take orders for the LE Limited edition if you want that. what zipcode would it be shipping to?

So they are shipping _this_ january right:) ?

If you need to sell one more ill take it if its going to help with evening things up.

I want to get an up close and personal look at a nice helmet anyway.

PM me and let me know. I want the SE, for 399, not the signature.

Thanks,
Ciao

The wholesaler portal is showing everything Star Wars is SOLD OUT now. I sent an email to my sales rep to see if that is true but I may not be able to order anymore.

As of today 12/19, I have 1 LE spot available and 1 SE spot available (pending payment)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back