FPH Interest Thread/ UPDATE

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
UPDATE: 10/01/07

:)Hi all...

I've been receiving a few PM's and emails in regards to the FPH Project.
While the main thread is still in review, I wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Fettpride last night and the project is still on.(y)..and nothing has changed.

**Those that have already PM'd FP, and those still interested please post your interest in this thread. **

Again this is an interest thread ONLY, so please refrain from posting any type of debate on the subject.

The Aluminum Ears are still in the works aswell...and should be finalized this weekend....(details to follow) (y)

On a personal note, I want to apologize to the Administration(y), for any unnecessary banter that has occurred on my end in regards to this project.

SO again, ALL on board PLEASE POST YOUR INTEREST.

Thanks all.

Alex:)

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated by Spidey, this is an interest thread, not a discussion and dissection of the FPH helmet thread. If you are interested in purchasing an FPH helmet, this thread is for you. If you are not interested in purchasing an FPH helmet, please do not post here. The FPH helmet thread that was pulled last night will be reinstated once we have gone through it and further discussion of the helmet may be carried on there. If mudslinging in any form, from any faction, is brought into this thread, bannings will be the result.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back