FPH Interest Thread/ UPDATE

I PM'ed my interest, bu you know how PM's get burried under new PMs, so let me go on record to say I hae been drooling over this so much that I need a bucket. What better than an FPH to hold that drool! (y)

You better believe I am in. I posted that I wanted to be added to an interest list on the last thread about this helmet, on page 2 if that helps my position in line, worth a shot;)

Hi all, I'm new here ! Well I've been a member for awhile but have never posted anything here. Just been trying to soak in all of the info !

I am interested in one of these FPH for sure !

Thank you
Apex

I'm definitely interested ... please put me on the list for 1. Sorry I'm chiming in late here ... (sigh) ... this is what happens when you don't have internet access for over 3 days.:angry

****As posted on the original FPH Thread****

Hey guys and gals,

Just a quick update on everything ...

Just finished getting the new house setup in Indiana. Will be on my way back to my house and shop in Oregon on Monday. Had a 2 day delay because there were flights being redirected because of a Hurricane somewhere (haven't had time to keep up on current events), as well as all of the 400 series aircraft were grounded for maintenance (I think they found a safety issue and had to check all their other planes) :facepalm As soon as the house in Oregon closes, I'm a "Hoosier" for good :lol:

FPH - Update ....

All is moving forward. I will begin as SOON as I return to Oregon on Monday. I want to thank EVERYONE who has been supporting this project up here since the debut. I'm pleased to move forward with this. From the beginning, we only wanted this project to be an asset to the board, nothing more. I only hope that any of the negativity that had been presented up here in the last couple of weeks didn't give anyone a bad taste where this new helmet is concerned. (Not trying to open wounds, just wanted to get that out there). So, a genuine "Thank you" to everyone for keeping this thread and it's purpose alive. And last, but certainly not least, a big thanks to the Forum Administration for their part in keeping the peace, and continuing to make this board a place where we all want to spend our free time :)

I will be sending out a mass PM later this morning or early afternoon to those that have been in constant contact with us regarding this project. All of your questions will be answered, and instructions included.

Again, thanks to all for their kind words and support !

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
instructions followed as stated in PM (y)

wooo hooooo!!!!!!

thanks soooo much !!!!!
:love

:love~shawn

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the folks that could be fit into the first run have been contacted. Once that is complete, if FP feels up to doing more others will be contacted at that time. Feel free to direct any questions to me if need be in Spideyfetts absence.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back