Man of War Studios Jet Pack Kit

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Man of War Studios Jetpack Kit

Jet Pack kits availablity and turn-around time..

Jet Pack Kits are made of Roto-cast resin (hollow cast) triple layered. An addition inner layer of fiberglass resin is applied for added strength.

Comes in 6 pieces: Main fuselage, Rocket lanyard, Thruster nozzles, beacon and stabilizer. Instructions and on-line access to photo tutorial of thruster assembly.

Kits come unassembled (non-painted). Some cutting, drilling and sanding is required. Complete kit weighs in around 6lbs or 2.9 kg

U.S. and International orders are available.

ETA: 2 weeks.

Thanks again for all your support.

Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an update:

The molds for the new lanyard will be completed in 2 days. This means purchased kits will begin being mailed out at the end of the week (September 8th). Thank you for your patience guys.

Christian

Hey Chris, I know I asked this before but how long will you be offering these for? Need to sell a few things to pick this baby up.

I'm def interested....can't at the moment either though:facepalm....
but put me down!(y)

Thanks for your interest guys...

I plan to have this kit around for a while..no worries !

Update:

Lanyard mold is completed. I'll be finishing up purchased orders over the next few days. I may be offering the lanyard as a single prop. I know there were many of you interested in the lanyard alone so keep posted.

Christian

Update: :jet pack

Several JP kits along with the new lanyards were mailed out this Monday morning (Sept 10th).

I should have the rest of the kits mailed through out the week.

Thanks for your patience guys,

Christian

I would be interested in this, however funding at present time is rather stretched... how long will these be going for, and what lanyard would you reccommend for a 5'6"ish stocky guy? Assuming that you are the person doing the shorter one as well...

super job once again. totally down for one (ESB). just not right now :-( put me on a list to contact bfore you stop doing these and i'll for sure get one.

later
SlaveR5

Yeah I'd definitely be interested in the rocket lanyard and some thrusters.
That looks awesome.
I wish I had the dough for the whole thing.

i got mine today and holy cow!!!!! this JP is NICE!! man, Christian, you've really outdone yourself. i'm might just have to get another one!!

Hey Guys,

I'm posting the thruster assembly. I've had some problems keeping it organized through email. This assembly has worked very well for me in the past.

Photo 1. The finished thruster assembly.
Photo 2. Supplies: Small length of 3/4" pvc pipe. Four 3/4" pvc elbows. Adhesive of your choice (Not shown).
Photo 3. Measurements: Cut one section of 3/4" pvc pipe to 9 3/4" length. Cut two sections of 3/4" pvc pipe to 2" lengths.
Photo 4. Secure each 2" section to your elbows with adhesive.
Photo 5. Make final assembly inside fuselage with adhesive.
Photo 6. Attach thrusters to pvc assembly with adhesive (Use your template which came with your kit to cut hole inserts).
Photo 7. Check for allignment and allow adhesive to dry.

Note: PVC pipe is measured by inside dimensions. Use 3/4" (inside) PVC and appropriate elbows

Hi Christian,

do you sell all your stuff as a kit or is it possible to get all this fully built and painted ? I'm new on the DEN and have to look what parts for my Boba are interessting for me so i just wanna check this out. Sadly i dont have the skills to built or paint stuff myself.
Thanks

Thanks guys..Thanks Bunicula !

Really appreciate it !

Collector....Thanks for your interest..Man I just don't have the time to paint these babies anymore. My workload is pretty fierce Buddy:p

There are a handfull of members on TDH who do some beautifull paint schemes..I'm sure you could hire the services of one of these telented guys.

I could easily mail one of these kits over to them...

Let me know if I can help,

Christian

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back