**Official D*Con Photo Thread- SPARTAAAAAAANS!!! - Tonight we dine in ATLANTA!!!

true about the later...but i am a stickler for original concepts and the whole fun feel for the older shows...they are classics ya know...the killer for me was making starbuck a woman...not that i have a problem with a woman in a roll like that...CAUSE I DON'T! but could you imagine star wars getting a remake in 30 years and han solo being hanna solo?

I'm more worried about GL remaking SW in less than 10 years and having a Hanna Solo. :lol:

The re-imagined series sssssssoooooo totaly trumps the classic series. They've got Marines. :lol: But back on topic, does anyone have any images from the D*Con parade?

Jodo, which part? There are tons on the TCF forum gallery of mostly BSG, but they got some of the rest of the parade in some of their member's links. One person got the SW part of the parade, and whew, you felt like the pics of 501st would never end, kinda like the opening scene of spaceballs with the star destroyer :lol:

Yeah, enspecialy the TCF part (This is Col.Tigh / Radium from TCF if ya didn't know Zam), but just any parts at all of the parade. :)

P.S. - JD - Thanks for the link!

DC_XXI008.jpg

I LOVE this picture!!! :lol:lol: It was taken EARLY Friday morning at about 3:30AM I'm guessing. We were among the last people left in the Hyatt lobby. :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back