Possible Jango Boot?

tk1191

New Hunter
I ran across this website and see they sell a pair of "Jango Boots" The pic isn't very good quality, and I was wondering if anyone has purchased a pair. I have e-mail them asking about the colors. Let me know what you think and any info.

Thanks

TK-1191

jangoboot.jpg

http://www.starfortressproductions.com/navigation.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Those boots are not at all accurate, and the seller's reputation is questionable. I'd recommend finding another source.

Does anyone have an alternate source? I'm needing boots and guess I'll have find out alternative boots that will work? Anyone with sources that are available?

There was a thread (not on TDH) I saw that linked to websites about the owner of Star Fortress - full of police reports and what-not before he fled to singapore - I refuse to buy from them.

I have a pair of those boots and although they are my size and quite comfortable I wear my bed stus that are 3 sizes too small because they are by far more accurate!

Thanks for the link. I agree they would be suitable. Did anyone else try the sanding off of the logo from the heel?

Thanks
TK-1191

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back