Fett Helmet interior Molds ??

bobafett669

Active Hunter
Does anyone have Fett molds for the inside earpieces and circuit boards? My helmet has some nice ones that I might be willing to loan someone if they could make casts of them for the boards. I know Morrow Sun was doing some a long time ago but I never got in on them. I will try to post pics of what I have so you can see what I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in seeing pics of what you're talking about. Hopefully they're not somebody else's sculpt and therefore off limits. It sounds like it may be something that would be good to make pulls of using some nerf-like self-skinning foam.

It sounds like he's referring to Marrow Sun's Riddell interior...
TDH strictly forbids re-casting of someone else's work. I think the best route would be to ask MS permission, seeing as he has discontinued producing these.

I am referring to the mini Riddell interior, and I was not asking for anyone to Re-cast. So don't assume that.

What I was asking was if anyone would make a mold of mine since MS is not supplying these anymore and I have no idea how to make molds or I might try it.

I am more than willing to buy from MS but the 3 times I PM'ed him about them he said he never got around to making another run of them. Does anyone else have an original cast of the ridell interiors?

Sorry, just trying to understand the question. Are you trying to locate the MS full size interiors, or are you trying to locate the mini Ridell toy interiors? I have a set of full sized MS interiors.

I don't remember MS ever offering mini interiors, just full sized ones based on the Ridell mini interior's design.

Last edited by a moderator:
MS's replica interiors are pretty sweet. It wouldn't be too much work to make full size replicas of the Riddell interiors and mold them. That one section always reminds me of my high school football helmet padding when I look at it. :lol: Hopefully MS will get in touch with you so nobody has to re-invent the wheel!;)

If you're wanting to do-up your Jango helmet interior, I'd go with a screen accurate helmet seal before going with the padding since it's never seen in any of the Jango ref. pics.

Here is what I have. I was asking if someone would be interested in making molds from them or if we could get another run of the MS cast ones that would be great too.

helmet2.JPG

helmet3.JPG

helmet4.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back